sábado, 5 de junio de 2010

girls only wanna have fun

you've always wondered, what was a girl's night like... well this is def. a wide sample of what it's like. Certainly it's a night without ya.

Sorry if this isn't what I looked like from outside, yesssss girls only wanna have fun so do I.







I'm not made of stone... that is why I try not to think, and talk about ya as often as I'd like to.

Now I'm afraid I only was an amusement for your boring "ST" times. If it's so, I wont know what to do... I certainly won't.

By the way It should had been Fachwerk... prob. u won't ever read this, so you wont ever get it anyway...


It's been playing Muse, for a while, and I can't fit within my soul right now...

a classy Classic...

Muse – Starlight


"My life
You electrify my life
Let's conspire to ignite
All the souls that would die just to feel alive

But I'll never let you go
If you promised not to fade away
Never fade away

Our hopes and expectations
Black holes and revelations
Our hopes and expectations
Black holes and revelations"



Ps: Now I'm wondering why u've forgotten me for over a week.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario